- I have found my way to the gym over the last 5 days. I’m back in the swing of it, I’m feeling it. I really like going. I like feeling like I may possibly be in a negative calorie state. Eating less than I burn. OOOOOO it feels so good.
- Work has been horrible this week. That is nothing at all new. One new twist is that my co-workers have begun stealing things from my desk, like pop cans, granola bars, pens. You name they will steal it. Nothing I hate more than a G.D. thief. Seriously.
- Tomorrow is pay-day! YEAH!
- We bought a toaster oven this week, and I threw away my very expensive Cuisinart toaster. I swear that thing sucked from the jump. It looked nice, but what a piece of trash.
- The biggest thing that happened this week was submitting our paperwork to Lake Shore Tubal Reversal Clinic in Gainesville, GA. We are so impressed with the staff. They are amazing. I cannot wait t o meet all these folks in person.
- This weekend I’ll be attempting to shoot our family photos. Wish me luck. I’ll SO need it. Of course that remote control for the camera will make it much easier!
This week has been pretty underwhelming. As the bullet points note.