- The weather finally (FINALLY) blessed us with some less than 90 degree temps…until today. Welcome to Thursday, the humidity is ungodly and it’s f’ing HOT. SAD.
- My new glasses have arrived, let’s see if I can pick them up! Did I mention I left the “good” pair on Mackinaw Island in May and was forced to wear my less than sexy specs…until Tuesday when I smashed them during a fight with my husband. Yep. Anger management. I need that when I’m given more nonsense than I can handle. He was wrong I was right. And if he wants to “go” again I’m game. He does not want to go…as far as I know!
- My daughter turned 14 years old on Tuesday. Can you believe it! 14! She has the attitude of a 30-year-old!
- I’ve fallen out of the habit of going to the gym kids…..I’m going to TRY to get back on the wagon…or the treadmill. Wish me luck!
- I’m taking suggestions for our annual birthday photo. He’s going to be 35, I of course will be 34. What is something witty, and fun. I’ve got a couple of ideas rolling around the noodle.
- I survived a Wal-Mart conference call today. It wasn’t too bad, and I am happy to say I even got a Robin rocks compliment. Wal-Mart is not prone to extra compliments. They are after all, Wal-Mart. Their motto is Go F-Yourself! No kidding that is how they are!
- All of my little beings will be back in the crib tonight. I cannot wait. Sure they push my buttons and drive me nuts….but….I’d have it no other way.