- The weather finally (FINALLY) blessed us with some less than 90 degree temps…until today. Welcome to Thursday, the humidity is ungodly and it’s f’ing HOT. SAD.
- My new glasses have arrived, let’s see if I can pick them up! Did I mention I left the “good” pair on Mackinaw Island in May and was forced to wear my less than sexy specs…until Tuesday when I smashed them during a fight with my husband. Yep. Anger management. I need that when I’m given more nonsense than I can handle. He was wrong I was right. And if he wants to “go” again I’m game. He does not want to go…as far as I know!
- My daughter turned 14 years old on Tuesday. Can you believe it! 14! She has the attitude of a 30-year-old!
- I’ve fallen out of the habit of going to the gym kids…..I’m going to TRY to get back on the wagon…or the treadmill. Wish me luck!
- I’m taking suggestions for our annual birthday photo. He’s going to be 35, I of course will be 34. What is something witty, and fun. I’ve got a couple of ideas rolling around the noodle.
- I survived a Wal-Mart conference call today. It wasn’t too bad, and I am happy to say I even got a Robin rocks compliment. Wal-Mart is not prone to extra compliments. They are after all, Wal-Mart. Their motto is Go F-Yourself! No kidding that is how they are!
- All of my little beings will be back in the crib tonight. I cannot wait. Sure they push my buttons and drive me nuts….but….I’d have it no other way.
W.D.T. August 19, 2010
What’s doing Thursday…the I am so gonna puke one. August 13, 2010
- I made the mistake AGAIN and tried to eat normal food. You know that blissful happy stuff that nourishes your bodayyy. Welp I cannot eat anything any more. I really REALLY can’t. It down right makes me stabby.
- I spent all day yesterday sick, I even called into work and let me tell you it’s gotta be REALLY bad for me to stay home.
- The IRONY of the statement above is that while I called in and didn’t go to work, the building lost power SO everyone went home. HA!
- I was blessed with the opportunity to do some corporate photos this week. Amazing Ya’ll. I’m pretty excited about it! I’ll be taking photos for a financial planning company who just happens to be inside a fancy shmancy building down town G.R. AND the person that asked me is a beautiful person, who I adore! Win-Win.
- It is STILL TOO HOOOOOOT. Oh my GAWD so over it, so cannot wait to have sweaters and jeans on.
- We need to start thinking about back to school, we haven’t and aren’t even remotely prepared. How are you doing on that blog-o-sphere?
All in all this week has kind of sucked, it’s been emotional at times, dull at others and basically just another week in the life of us.
W.D.T. The baby blues edition August 5, 2010
- I’m home, at not even 17:00 (I use only military time…learn it or be late is the motto in this house!) my darling employer has decided it’s a great idea for us to leave early and then come back to the office around 21:00. I do not concur on this, this is a horrible idea.
- I’m officially burned the hell out with parenting, my in-laws are amazing they are taking the kids. Bless them.
- For some reason that I do not fully understand I’ve got a raging case of missing my angel baby blues. I don’t know what causes the flare up, or why it hits so hard, but when it does…it’s like someone stomps your throat and you want to die. What makes matters worse is that I have no one to talk to.
- My oldest just completed cheerleading camp. WOW.
- It’s been 95 f’ing degrees for weeks, I’m sick of it. I’m over it. Bring on fall.
- On a positive note, I have been working out and I adore it. Really really really adore it.
- I’m signing up for my 3rd year in a photo of the day. Yep for the 3rd year I’ll be struggling to find something to take a photo of! HA!
- I have found my way to the gym over the last 5 days. I’m back in the swing of it, I’m feeling it. I really like going. I like feeling like I may possibly be in a negative calorie state. Eating less than I burn. OOOOOO it feels so good.
- Work has been horrible this week. That is nothing at all new. One new twist is that my co-workers have begun stealing things from my desk, like pop cans, granola bars, pens. You name they will steal it. Nothing I hate more than a G.D. thief. Seriously.
- Tomorrow is pay-day! YEAH!
- We bought a toaster oven this week, and I threw away my very expensive Cuisinart toaster. I swear that thing sucked from the jump. It looked nice, but what a piece of trash.
- The biggest thing that happened this week was submitting our paperwork to Lake Shore Tubal Reversal Clinic in Gainesville, GA. We are so impressed with the staff. They are amazing. I cannot wait t o meet all these folks in person.
- This weekend I’ll be attempting to shoot our family photos. Wish me luck. I’ll SO need it. Of course that remote control for the camera will make it much easier!
This week has been pretty underwhelming. As the bullet points note.
W.D.T….the not listening to the weather man one. July 23, 2010
*It’s raining. It’s thundering. The sirens have gone off. We are not seeking sturdy adequate shelter. I’m blogging. Perhaps it’s the fact that our weather folks are always wrong…despite their storm tracker radar they still tell me to dress warm and I sweat all day because it’s 80 degrees. If I’m dead because of the weather feel free to use me as an example of why you should listen to the weather people.
*I am overly suspicious of the date 7.23. Its tomorrow. I always hold my breath during this day. 7.23 flares up in my life over and over again, I always feel like it’s going to be a bad day, or it’ll be the day I die. Let’s hope it’s not.
*This week has been a bit of a douche. I’ll be happy when it’s over.
*I’m still tracking my temps, weight (gag) and other things in our pursuit to Addie / Mr. Wilson. I am no closer to understanding anything. I think once I track a whole month I’ll have a better picture of how everything works.
*Hubs celebrated his 90 days at work today! Yeah for medical insurance.
*I have a dinner date with my 13 year old daughter tomorrow, she is paying. That is a win win.
*I’m hungry but it is way too late to eat.
*This week has felt a whole lot like ground hogs day..(the movie) does anyone else feel like that?
What is doing Thursday? July 15, 2010
So I stole this idea from my BFF Sarah…she posts a Thursday Ten, I’m not doing that. I’m only slightly ripping off her idea. I’m doing a run down of what is happening in the world of Wilson.
*It is f’ing hot YO. Too hot to handle. I’m a long time summer hater. Summer and I..yeah we are like ex’s with a couple of kids, we have to see each other…we try to be nice, but in the end, we hate each other. This summer is particularly awful. If it’s not the ungodly heat, it’s the damn humidity. Summer 2010 Beat it!
*I’ll finish up the work week with just shy of 50 hours. That can suck it too.
*I began being one of those crazy infertile ladies who walks around with charts and a thermometer. I’m determined to know every single part about this crazy “tent” I live in prior to my reversal surgery. (I had my tubes tied in 6.1999 they’ll be reconnect God Willing 3.2011) Not only am I on my way to knowing more about my girl parts than I ever did, I’m also in the know about Sperm….show of hands who wants me to NOT talk about sperm…WHOA that is a lot of hands!
*My flower boxes are amazing this year. Walmart flowers, rock. I’ll take some recent photos so you too can bask in their awesomeness. *Miracle Gro…you deserve a shout out!” (totally not paid endorsement)
*I saw a back to school ad yesterday. That makes me so sad. Just the thought of the BTS shopping makes me crunchy. I haven’t recovered from the summer clothes shopping. Sigh.
*My husband is in his car (a VW station wagon) right now putting tint on the windows….with the AC on. He’s not dumby. Why do I feel like I’ve been transported back to the 92′ My a*hole ex did this to his car when we were in our teens…really REALLY? WOW
*I have gone 2 weeks without a cell phone, because of the aforementioned reversal surgery that costs 6,000.00 I am cutting costs. Let me tell you, no cell phone is insane. I’m totally changing that tomorrow. I think our kid would understand right???
* I’m going to weigh myself tomorrow to see where I am with the trying to lose the extra ass I’m sporting. That ought to be fantastic. Updates to come on that.