I didn’t get blogging until now. I thought it was a clicke’, high school, needless bunch of drama until now. I understand it because I feel like I have a purpose in the blogosphere. I didn’t consider myself a mommy blogger since my kids are half-grown, now I see I’m sorta mommy quest blogger and that fits. I used to hate blogs. NOW I love it. SO I guess I’m not blogging reluctantly anymore. 🙂
W.D.T. The baby blues edition August 5, 2010
- I’m home, at not even 17:00 (I use only military time…learn it or be late is the motto in this house!) my darling employer has decided it’s a great idea for us to leave early and then come back to the office around 21:00. I do not concur on this, this is a horrible idea.
- I’m officially burned the hell out with parenting, my in-laws are amazing they are taking the kids. Bless them.
- For some reason that I do not fully understand I’ve got a raging case of missing my angel baby blues. I don’t know what causes the flare up, or why it hits so hard, but when it does…it’s like someone stomps your throat and you want to die. What makes matters worse is that I have no one to talk to.
- My oldest just completed cheerleading camp. WOW.
- It’s been 95 f’ing degrees for weeks, I’m sick of it. I’m over it. Bring on fall.
- On a positive note, I have been working out and I adore it. Really really really adore it.
- I’m signing up for my 3rd year in a photo of the day. Yep for the 3rd year I’ll be struggling to find something to take a photo of! HA!